1. So you’re finally graduating from high school…
Here are some songs that might take you back to your Kazaa graduation playlist.
2. “Good Riddance,” by Green Day
Try to listen for the guy say “f*ck” at the beginning.
3. “Closing Time,” by Semisonic
Act cool when he says to “finish your whiskey or beer.”
4. “I’m Moving On,” by Rascal Flatts
Man, they could always tear at your heart strings.
5. “Here’s to the Night,” by Eve 6
Are you the now or never kind?
6. “Save Tonight,” by Eagle Eye Cherry
7. “Don’t Forget to Remember Me,” by Carrie Underwood
8. “Please Remember,” by LeeAnn Rimes
The country singers really had it down.
9. “I Will Remember You,” by Sarah McLachlan
Fight over who will be the lead, and who will sing backup (doo doo dum dum dum).
10. “Graduation (Friends Forever),” by Vitamin C
OF COURSE. This made you want to write your number in everyone’s yearbook, so you could K.I.T.
11. More than likely, you never really saw your friends again…
…but hopefully this takes you back to the time you thought you would.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›