1. Jesse McCartney, of “Dream Street”
2. Geri Halliwell/Ginger Spice, of “The Spice Girls”
3. Joey McIntyre, of “New Kids on the Block”
“New Kids on the Block” had a bunch of hits. He didn’t.
4. Jordan Knight, also of “NKOTB”
Even Darrin’s Dance Grooves couldn’t save this.
5. JC Chasez, of “‘N Sync”
Thank you, Randy Jackson, for allowing him a third chance.
6. All of the “S Club 7” Members
Last, but not least.
10. Michelle Williams, of “Destiny’s Child”
Short end of the stick, if I’ve ever seen it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.