1. You have no problem eating that leftover piece—or pieces—of cake for breakfast.
You obviously weren’t invited to the party last night, cause there wouldn’t be any leftovers, amirite?
3. Beer is just an excuse to have a scoop of ice cream.
Guinness Float, anyone?
4. At dinner, you make sure you box up half of your meal so you can not be too stuffed to order dessert.
Or, your stomach magically stops being so full it could burst, and gives you just enough room for that piece of cheesecake.
6. You’re very protective of your sweets.
May God have mercy on whoever thinks about touching your desserts!
7. If you’re forced to have something salty, you need to add something sweet to it.
Even if the end result seems strange.
8. Eating ice cream doesn’t stop once it’s fall.
Peppermint, Pumpkin, and Egg Nog? Yes, please.
11. Two words: yoga pants.
No, I don’t wear these for fashion. I wear them for practicality.
12. You’ve gone to extreme measures to make sure you’re the only one eating your sweets.
13. You have to restrain yourself from eating more than two gummy vitamins.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island of Saipan.