1. He’s The Father Of The Modern Alternating Current
He developed the modern alternating current, an efficient way to transmit electricity over long distances. Your computer might even be powered by it right now!
2. That’s Right, He’s The “AC” in AC/DC
Without Tesla, these guys would just be DC.
3. He Invented The Tesla Coil
4. They look like they battle
5. Which Is Perfect Because He Has A Sweet Ride Named After Him
6. David Bowie Played Him In “The Prestige”
7. He has paintings of him!
The greatest geek… ever!
8. Ahead Of His Time, He Created A Drone… in 1898!
He demonstrated his radio-controlled boat to the US Navy more than a hundred years before the first Reaper drones went into service.
9. And He Claimed To Have Invented A Ray Gun
The press called it a “peace ray.”
10. That’s Right, He’s A Badass
11. He Went Wireless Before It Was Mainstream
Called the Wardenclyffe Tower, Tesla attempted to transmit telecommunications and electricity wirelessly in the early 1900s. Unfortunately he never got the chance to transmit electricity wirelessly because his funding got pulled.
How would have Tesla made a wireless electricity transmitter?
Daybreak is a web series and an interactive story about the magic of technology and its power to transform our lives and aid us in reaching our highest potential. Tesla did amazing things that were ahead of his time, but how do we unlock the secrets of his works? Daybreak explores those mysteries. Enter the experience at Daybreak.com.