1. Say “Hi” To Biscoff Spread
All natural ingredients, no trans fat, no GMO stuff; Biscoff Spread is a sweet and creamy slice of divinity that you can do a bunch of things with, like eat it with a spoon or bathe in it.
2. Biscoff Blondies
Put it in this ridiculous cookie recipe, and don’t share any of it.
3. Biscoff Cheesecake
This cheesecake is perfect for a warm weather dessert, and it’s also perfect for absolutely any other time.
4. Biscoff Cups
They’re like peanut butter cups, except ridiculous.
5. Biscoff Banana Milkshake
It’s a milkshake that must have been handed down from the gods.
8. Biscoff Macaroons
Macaroons are probably the best cookies out there. Throw some cookie cream in ‘em, and you’re on the astral plane.
11. Biscoff Bunny Tails
For if you’d like your easter to change the world forever.
12. Apple Biscoff Crumble Pizza
Just when you thought pizza couldn’t get any better.
14. Biscoff and Pumpkin Pie Cookie Cups
So, so glad someone thought of this.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.