Steve Harvey is the best worst host ever. His reactions are the best, though.
- davescheidt "Neville Longbottom Turned Into A Beau..."
- davescheidt "21 Things You Might Not Know About &q..."
- davescheidt "The 37 Wisest Things Michael Scott Ev..."
Response to The Case Against Fans:
First off this comes off as pretty condescending and snobby. “Fandom” is such a huge, immeasurable group of people and in no way are all involved, pathetic basement dwelling “super fans”. It’s such an easy thing to throw words around and to point fingers and to bring people down and easily dismissing them. Though again it’s impossibly ignorant to bunch people into this huge group and assume every single person wants the same exact thing. We live in an age in which we have an almost direct channel to the people who create the things we love, especially with comic books, and literature and music and film and being able to directly support projects that normally wouldn’t have been made, since it would have been up to someone at a record label or a publisher or traditional means to give the all clear on and put out. This is a bad thing? I understand the Veronica Mars thing is something that is definitely changing the landscape of crowd-sourcing as it’s still being put together by a Hollywood source, but they asked the fans if they wanted it and people chose to give their money to help make something they love a reality again. Radiohead did it with In Rainbows and more recently Louis CK did it with his latest special. We love to support the things we listen to and read and watch, especially knowing 100% that we are helping out the artists who created them. This is the future, get used to it, man.
- davescheidt "18 Moments When Peggy Olson Was A Tot..."
- davescheidt "14 Things We Can All Appreciate About..."
Response to Pirates, Hobbits, And Madmen Pencil Drawings:
- davescheidt "21 Places That Might Actually Be Heav..."
- davescheidt "The 16 Most Traumatic Things About &q..."
- davescheidt "They Might Be Giants Debut Punchy Pop..."
Response to Gay Man Destroys Homophobic Subway Preacher:
Either way it was two people yelling on the train and that is entirely rude and annoying.
- davescheidt "10 Reasons Why No One Can Top A "..."
- davescheidt "One Look At This Red Panda And All Yo..."
- davescheidt "29 Cats That Forgot How To Cat"
- davescheidt "40 Super Excited Snow Dogs Of Instagram"
- davescheidt "Did You Know Creed Once Played A Show..."
- davescheidt "That Time Oprah Visited The Simpsons ..."
Way to make the most predictable joke possible.
- davescheidt "The 25 Best Things About The '90s..."
- davescheidt "Sigourney Weaver's Love Affair Wi..."
- davescheidt "5 Pretty Pretty Princess Superheroes ..."
- davescheidt "Quentin Tarantino Will Shut "You..."
- davescheidt "38 Weird Or Wonderful Cat Tatts"
- davescheidt "Secrets From The New Season Of "Arres..."
- davescheidt "23 Reasons Why Facebook Couples Are T..."
- davescheidt "Al Roker Totally Pooped His Pants At ..."
- davescheidt "12 Super-Creative Dry-Erase Marker Dr..."
Response to 12 Guitars Shaped Like Delicious Food:
This is bullshit. EVERYONE knows Andrew WK’s Pizza guitar should be #1
- davescheidt "José Canseco's Insane New ..."
- davescheidt "Random Dude Ruins Kim And Kanye's..."
- davescheidt "25 Pictures Of Soldiers' Hearts M..."
Response to The Year In Hate-Watching:
Comparing Prometheus to The Phantom Menace? Give me a break. People seem to think knocking it seems to make them intelligent or all knowing. The truth in the matter is that yes, it had impossibly high expectations but It still was one of the best sci-fi flicks in years. Turn your brain off and enjoy a movie for once. If you are really that sure of what works and what doesn’t work let’s see you direct a better film than Ridley.