2. Also speculate about what else was written in Walt’s copy of Leaves of Grass:
3. Every fan needs to have their own theories about the series:
And what if Bryan Cranston played Hector and Aaron Paul played a giant chicken? WHAT IF?!
5. The good news is, you’ll finally have time to get that Todd fan blog off the ground:
6. I mean, who DOESN’T think Todd is the perfect man?
7. Take a second to appreciate that some of the regular characters pulled through in the end:
9. Use the show as motivation to accomplish your goals…
You can even perfect the recipe for your “franch” sauce:
10. Just know that we’ll always have Better Call Saul!
11. And we can always hope for a spin-off about Walt Jr. learning how to drive:
13. Just pretend that Malcolm in the Middle is a spin-off in which Walt joins witness protection:
14. And maybe you can even try to find Chinese bootlegs of the series. I hear the overseas cut is totally different:
15. But for now, brush up on your Breaking Bad puns…
17. Maybe you can figure out how to get hired as the hair stylist on Vince Gilligan’s next show:
Easiest job ever.
18. But for now, let’s all just remember the good times, like when Walt first learned chemistry:
19. And the time Gus and the boys got together:
21. Or every time Walt had to get his porkpie hat adjusted on set:
22. The time when Hank was just good old Hank:
23. Remember: You can always just watch the last scene over and over again.
Your reaction will probably look something like this.
Now cook yourself the most important meal of the day…
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›