…after being forced to listen to this for 15 minutes:
7. The overwhelming rage seeing a paper clip brought you:
9. A mouse that comes complete with a ball you can play with:
11. Getting exceptionally good at clicking out of pop-ups:
14. Getting the holy grail of messages on MySpace:
20. Painting your latest masterpiece with all the tools you need on this:
22. The sweet relief of finally getting something to load:
23. Being able to chat with and warn friends:
26. The finest media player ever built:
Maybe finest is the wrong word. Maybe finest is actually the complete opposite.
28. Finally finding a perfect copy of the new Linkin Park album on Kazaa:
29. Losing Nicole’s dead weight on the trail:
32. And hearing people talk about the internet like this:
On second thought, I’m perfectly happy with the internet the way it is now.