8. And you never walk away from an explosion without reacting at all. Or without this happening:
14. You never disappear behind a bus that drives by.
16. You never walk into a bar full of bikers and hear a record scratch when they all turn and look at you.
19. You never fall off something and catch yourself with your fingertips.
20. DNA tests take way longer than two minutes to get a result.
21. Not every single grocery bag has a giant baguette sticking out of it.
27. Tying a bandage around a wound doesn’t immediately make everything better.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸