8. And you never walk away from an explosion without reacting at all. Or without this happening:
14. You never disappear behind a bus that drives by.
16. You never walk into a bar full of bikers and hear a record scratch when they all turn and look at you.
19. You never fall off something and catch yourself with your fingertips.
20. DNA tests take way longer than two minutes to get a result.
21. Not every single grocery bag has a giant baguette sticking out of it.
27. Tying a bandage around a wound doesn’t immediately make everything better.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.