1. You never close your bathroom mirror and see someone standing right behind you.
2. You never turn on the TV and see something that completely relates to your current situation.
3. You never get out of an awkward moment by having the scene change.
5. You never hit someone on the head only for them to wake up an hour later totally fine.
6. You never take off your glases and become 10 times more attractive.
8. And you never walk away from an explosion without reacting at all. Or without this happening:
9. You’re never surrounded by a group of people who attack you one at a time instead of all at once.
10. You never sprint through an airport to stop someone from getting on a plane.
11. Hackers can’t hack everything by just typing very loudly. They also use the spacebar.
14. You never disappear behind a bus that drives by.
15. You never hear the dial tone after the other person on the phone hangs up. You also say “bye.”
16. You never walk into a bar full of bikers and hear a record scratch when they all turn and look at you.
19. You never fall off something and catch yourself with your fingertips.
20. DNA tests take way longer than two minutes to get a result.
21. Not every single grocery bag has a giant baguette sticking out of it.
22. You never find a parking spot in front of exactly where you’re going.
24. You never slowly turn your head around for dramatic effect when you hear something.
25. You never say, “I have something important to tell you” only to be interrupted by something unimportant and then never tell the person what you wanted to.
27. Tying a bandage around a wound doesn’t immediately make everything better.
28. Finally, there are no happy endings in life. Except in this post, which ends with a fluffy chicken.
I mean, come on. That chicken is fluffy. FLUFFY! I need to sit down.
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued several marriage licenses to same-sex couples today. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›