2. Getting attacked by a yo-yo:
3. Having a seagull steal your ice cream:
4. Having the screen name “meatrocket8”:
5. Forgetting how a door works:
6. Following this person on Twitter:
Or being friends with this person on Facebook:
8. Nic Cage mixed with a LEGO guy:
9. This happening:
10. Or THIS:
11. Or THIS:
12. Or THIS:
13. And especially THIS:
And on Tumblr:
17. Wearing your pants like this:
19. The very rare 360 teabag:
23. Synchronized swimming faces:
27. Having this happen to you:
Oh, wait, I’m wrong. There is literally NOTHING worse than your Facebook friends talking about politics.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.