1. So, when you follow a shark on Twitter, you generally expect to see stuff like this:
3. But the best part, and the part where you really have to nail the shark persona down, is who you actually follow:
I would have also accepted Phish or Fiona Apple (though I can’t say for sure if sharks eat apples).
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›