And All-Male “Hocus Pocus”:
21. Seven Johnny Depps:
From left to right: Raoul Duke (“Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas”), Jack Sparrow (“Pirates of the Caribbean”), The Mad Hatter (“Alice in Wonderland”), Sweeney Todd (“Sweeney Todd”), John Dillinger (“Public Enemies”), Edward Scissorhands (“Edward Scissorhands”), Willy Wonka (“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”).
43. Tan Mom:
45. The Leg Lamp From “A Christmas Story”:
48. The Last Human in The Universe From “Doctor Who”:
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.