So, if you tuned into Game of Thrones last night, you probably feel a bit like ol’ craven Sam here:
And you probably understand your emotions less than you can understand the characters’ accents:
Let’s work this out.
2. Now you’re going to need to look at this picture of Jon Snow wearing a shirt with Rob Stark on it:
3. And you’re going to need to look at what Hot Pie’s future holds:
4. Check out this picture of the Stark women blowing bubbles:
5. And the Stark men taking a selfie, complete with some Jon Snow duckface:
6. Now look at Sam the Slayer absolutely swimmin’ in women:
Mike Coppola / Getty Images
7. You might want to eat a heaping bowl of your favorite cereal:
8. Or look at this picture of hipster Jon Snow:
9. Let’s take things back a step for a second. At LEAST the Frey’s wedding didn’t get photobombed by an Alpaca:
10. Or by a horse:
11. Or by a cat:
12. OK, maybe the Red Wedding was a whole lot worse than that. Man, I’m feeling a whole lot like Joffrey now:
13. Let’s get back on track. You’re going to need to see this picture of Khal Drago doing the radical sign:
Frazer Harrison / Getty Images
15. If none of this is working, try looking at these clips of Tywin Lannister doing a striptease:
Actually, I take that back. Never look at these:
16. Remember that you still have this beautiful love story:
17. Or this one too:
18. And keep in mind that the next big Taylor Swift song might be written about the Red Wedding:
19. Still sad? Look at Jon Snow discovering an iPhone:
21. And remember, at least your prediction of what happened this season wasn’t as bad as what this guy predicted:
24. And this basset hound dressed like Sherlock Holmes:
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.