Does this look familiar to you? Here’s some signs you might be afflicted with this horrible disease.
= / Via missjayer.tumblr.com
1. If your morning routine looks something like this:
2. If every time you get assigned an essay, you just sort of react like this:
3. And this:
4. But then five minutes before class, it’s like this…
5. And during the test, it’s like this:
6. But just eventually turns into this:
7. If your face looked like this when you got a bad grade during first semester…
8. And looks like this when you get a bad grade now:
9. If your weekly planner looks something like this:
10. And your face looks like this every Sunday night:
12. And your last day of winter break went something like this:
13. If every time you walk into class, you say this to yourself:
14. Or this:
15. And whenever a teacher asks you a question, you react like this:
17. If your face when the teacher keeps you even 30 seconds late looks like this:
18. And you do this every time the bell rings:
19. If whenever someone asks you if you did your homework, you say this:
20. And whenever someone says you have a test today you react like this:
22. If you’re starting to question your whole entire educational career:
23. And you just want to say this to every teacher who asks why you’re so late:
24. If you’re worried that college or the real world is going to go something like this:
25. Because this is currently going on in your brain:
26. But in the end, you’ve only got a few short months left, so things are starting to look a lot like this:
27. And this:
basically this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFaVfTDWcs
Here Are The Top Stories
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.