Before we get started, here’s a picture of Aaron Paul with a giant turtoise:
I mean, just look at how starstruck this tortoise is:
Not yet? Here, have some awards:
Jason Merritt / Getty Images
David Livingston / Getty Images
Great. Now moving onto to why he’s the greatest…
1. Because he could have played any role on “Breaking Bad.” Even Jane:
4. Or a giant chicken:
7. Even if that child is trying to replace his business partner:
8. He’s a man who has realized his actions have consequences:
9. And always appreciates a good “Arrested Development” joke:
10. He appreciates the finer things in life, like cat puzzles:
12. And food:
14. Like, he really likes food:
16. Did I mention he likes food?
18. But not all food:
19. In fact, the new season of “Breaking Bad” is going to have Jesse distributing blue meth on donuts:
Not really, but a man can dream.
20. He knows how to have a good time:
21. And if it’s your birthday, he’ll tell you how to have a good time:
Seriously? Not convinced yet?
25. It’s time to get pull out the big guns. No one cries like Aaron Paul. NO ONE.
32. Sorry, that was intense. Here’s Aaron playing with a baby lamb:
33. And here he is eating corn pops:
35. Still don’t believe me? I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of this EMMY:
Alberto E. Rodriguez / Getty Images
Here Are The Top Stories
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️