Before we get started, here’s a picture of Aaron Paul with a giant turtoise:
I mean, just look at how starstruck this tortoise is:
Not yet? Here, have some awards:
Jason Merritt / Getty Images
David Livingston / Getty Images
Great. Now moving onto to why he’s the greatest…
1. Because he could have played any role on “Breaking Bad.” Even Jane:
4. Or a giant chicken:
7. Even if that child is trying to replace his business partner:
8. He’s a man who has realized his actions have consequences:
9. And always appreciates a good “Arrested Development” joke:
10. He appreciates the finer things in life, like cat puzzles:
12. And food:
14. Like, he really likes food:
16. Did I mention he likes food?
18. But not all food:
19. In fact, the new season of “Breaking Bad” is going to have Jesse distributing blue meth on donuts:
Not really, but a man can dream.
20. He knows how to have a good time:
21. And if it’s your birthday, he’ll tell you how to have a good time:
Seriously? Not convinced yet?
25. It’s time to get pull out the big guns. No one cries like Aaron Paul. NO ONE.
32. Sorry, that was intense. Here’s Aaron playing with a baby lamb:
33. And here he is eating corn pops:
35. Still don’t believe me? I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of this EMMY:
Alberto E. Rodriguez / Getty Images
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›