9. This person who obviously carries around spare iPhones:
10. People who are too forthcoming about what exactly they do in the club:
11. The owner of the world’s worst YOLO story:
12. Anybody with a sharpie tattoo. Dry erase counts too:
13. This menopausing male:
15. All of these very, very smelly people:
16. The Queen of Wudeva:
17. The world’s worst Harry Potter fan:
18. These people with harsh words for philosophers:
24. The person who proposed the Apple sponsorship of the Eiffel Tower:
27. This guy who is unable to read the front of a book:
31. This new taxi service:
33. This religious scholar:
35. People following the Yellow Corn Road:
36. This person:
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.