4. People who will run at full speed to help you with a dropped wallet:
10. People who aren’t afraid to help slightly terrifying baby animals get home again:
13. People who realize when a person might need a little help crossing the street, even in the middle of traffic:
15. Drivers who will stop to help out a person in need, whether it be in the middle of rush hour:
17. Or just on the side of the road:
But not without a hug in return.
18. Shoppers who aren’t afraid to help out (and catch) a child in danger:
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️