4. People who will run at full speed to help you with a dropped wallet:
10. People who aren’t afraid to help slightly terrifying baby animals get home again:
13. People who realize when a person might need a little help crossing the street, even in the middle of traffic:
15. Drivers who will stop to help out a person in need, whether it be in the middle of rush hour:
17. Or just on the side of the road:
But not without a hug in return.
18. Shoppers who aren’t afraid to help out (and catch) a child in danger:
basically this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFaVfTDWcs
Here Are The Top Stories
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈