4. People who will run at full speed to help you with a dropped wallet:
10. People who aren’t afraid to help slightly terrifying baby animals get home again:
13. People who realize when a person might need a little help crossing the street, even in the middle of traffic:
15. Drivers who will stop to help out a person in need, whether it be in the middle of rush hour:
17. Or just on the side of the road:
But not without a hug in return.
18. Shoppers who aren’t afraid to help out (and catch) a child in danger:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?