2. Feeling the anxiety of someone taking your phone to look at a picture on your camera roll:
…and then having them start scrolling:
3. Ten years ago you never had to clutch your lifeline like this:
4. And you never had a full body cringe while looking through old comments on Facebook:
10. And you never had to experience the blinding light from your phone when checking it in the dark:
11. You never played this dangerous game:
Yes, I realize that’s my tweet. IDGAF. Gimme those sweet, precious, succulent favs.
And you never accidentally liked a photo from five years ago:
13. And you definitely didn’t have your computer freeze while looking at something weird while someone was about to come into the room:
15. And you didn’t experience the slow, slow hell of being locked out of your Netflix because there are too many people on it:
19. Or have to hide your entire life from your family:
20. You were never interrupted during important, important moments:
25. And you never had to tell your FLASHLIGHT where you are:
Like, calm down flashlight! I’LL BE HOME SOON.