1. In 1999, the last Discovery Zone closed after being bought out by Chuck-E-Cheese, effectively ruining the birthdays of countless kids:
It was a dark, dark day in America.
2. But what’s so great about Discovery Zone? Well…
22. THE COMMERCIALS:
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›