1. In 1999, the last Discovery Zone closed after being bought out by Chuck-E-Cheese, effectively ruining the birthdays of countless kids:
It was a dark, dark day in America.
2. But what’s so great about Discovery Zone? Well…
22. THE COMMERCIALS:
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈