1. In 1999, the last Discovery Zone closed after being bought out by Chuck-E-Cheese, effectively ruining the birthdays of countless kids:
It was a dark, dark day in America.
2. But what’s so great about Discovery Zone? Well…
22. THE COMMERCIALS:
In The News Today
- The Baltimore Circuit Court will host the first hearing in the homicide case of Freddie Gray on Wednesday. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›