1. Press play and scroll slowly:
2. RIP, T-Dog:
3. Let’s remember a man who left us too soon…
4. A man who wasn’t afraid to stand in the background and stare just slightly to the right of the camera:
14. A man whose name everyone forgot:
15. A man whose real name was actually Theodore:
19. A man who didn’t really know how to drive:
20. A man who gave Rick’s “Ricktatorship” a run for its money:
21. A man who got slightly more screen time than a stuffed doll last season:
So, so wrong.
25. …but, in all honesty, he was still the most likable character on the show:
26. And a man who made it so that from now on, every November 4th will be known as “T-Dog” Day:
27. Good night, sweet prince:
29. Oh, and RIP Lori too, I guess.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.