1. Press play and scroll slowly:
2. RIP, T-Dog:
3. Let’s remember a man who left us too soon…
4. A man who wasn’t afraid to stand in the background and stare just slightly to the right of the camera:
14. A man whose name everyone forgot:
15. A man whose real name was actually Theodore:
19. A man who didn’t really know how to drive:
20. A man who gave Rick’s “Ricktatorship” a run for its money:
21. A man who got slightly more screen time than a stuffed doll last season:
So, so wrong.
25. …but, in all honesty, he was still the most likable character on the show:
26. And a man who made it so that from now on, every November 4th will be known as “T-Dog” Day:
27. Good night, sweet prince:
29. Oh, and RIP Lori too, I guess.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️