REPEAT AFTER ME:
12. I AM A BABY SMOKING A PIPE BEFORE SOLVING HIS LATEST MYSTERY.
16. I AM MALCOLM AND HIS BROTHERS IN A RAPIDLY SUBMERGING GOLF CART:
24. I AM EPICTETUS.
30. NOW YELL IT WITH ME:
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›