It all started when Britney tweeted this:
The snake, of course, was from her performance for “I’m A Slave 4 U” at the 2001 VMA’s:
6. Thankfully, the snake is in safe hands:
Also, in case you missed it, the snake’s name is BANANA. BANANA! Which means this snake LEGEND deserves its own tribute:
7. Press play and scroll slowly:
LONG LIVE BANANA THE SNAKE.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.