2. Are you sure you’re ready for this?
4. This will change your life forever…
5. I mean, forever.
6. That’s a pretty long time.
Like, reaaaalllly long, trust me.
Almost as long as “The Hobbit!” Ha ha ha, just goofin’.
Here we go! Just remember that there’s no going back:
HERE’S BEYONCÉ AND KANYE PLAYING CONNECT FOUR:
HERE’S BEYONCÉ CHOOSING TO GO FOR FOUR DIAGONAL WHILE KANYE PLOTS HIS NEXT MOVE:
AND HERE’S A VICTORIOUS KANYE WEST, SMILING BECAUSE HE JUST CHANGED ALL YOUR LIVES BY POSING IN THESE PICTURES:
Here’s some explanation from Kanye’s old blog (RIP):
When I was in Europe I would play this game for hours and hours… it helped me zone out. Everybody would get envolved… Derrick Dudley (Common’s manager) and Consequence were the best other than me… I beat Lexi… Don C beat Jay… Tony Williams beat Common… but every now and then people would speak of this legendary connect 4 champion……….. BEYONCÉ!!! I had 2 play her!…
So last night at Jay’s new 40/40 club in Las Vegas (which is sidebar, crazy big w/ 24krt gold flooring, Black Jack tables, $500 slot machines,the biggest projection screen in the universe and the best turkey burgers I’ve ever had in my life) she beat me 9 times in a row! (and I didn’t even spaz lol) here’s a photo of the only game I won!
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›