2. And even if they don’t, you’ll be able to make the best of what you have:
Via Twitter: @JBD93
3. You’ll make friendships that will last a lifetime:
5. And you might even get to meet the president! You never know:
8. People might try to take advantage of you other days, but not today:
26. Look at this picture of Beyoncé beating Kanye West in Connect 4…
And say it with me: Today is going to be the best day ever.
basically this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFaVfTDWcs
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.