3. And fist bumps never cut it either.
Nope, that’s terrible too.
4. It’s impossible to get everyone on the same page. No one knows what to do:
11. What if the other person doesn’t see you going for the goodbye?
14. Is a kiss appropriate in this situation?
NOPE. It never is.
18. Or even worse: what if the other person’s back is super sweaty and gross?
19. What happens if someone is wayyyy too excited to say goodbye? Do you value your eyes? BECAUSE I DO:
20. But it’s still not over. What happens if you mess up the walk away from them?
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.