3. And fist bumps never cut it either.
Nope, that’s terrible too.
4. It’s impossible to get everyone on the same page. No one knows what to do:
11. What if the other person doesn’t see you going for the goodbye?
14. Is a kiss appropriate in this situation?
NOPE. It never is.
18. Or even worse: what if the other person’s back is super sweaty and gross?
19. What happens if someone is wayyyy too excited to say goodbye? Do you value your eyes? BECAUSE I DO:
20. But it’s still not over. What happens if you mess up the walk away from them?
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›