1. First off, do you go for a high five? A handshake? A hug?!
3. And fist bumps never cut it either.
Nope, that’s terrible too.
4. It’s impossible to get everyone on the same page. No one knows what to do:
11. What if the other person doesn’t see you going for the goodbye?
13. What if your gesture of good will gets completely ignored?
14. Is a kiss appropriate in this situation?
NOPE. It never is.
15. What if the other person doesn’t want a hug?
17. What if you get trapped in a hug for way too long?
18. Or even worse: what if the other person’s back is super sweaty and gross?
19. What happens if someone is wayyyy too excited to say goodbye? Do you value your eyes? BECAUSE I DO:
20. But it’s still not over. What happens if you mess up the walk away from them?
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›