1. A turtle having sex with a shoe:
2. A ticklish camel:
3. A lamb saying “yeahhhh”:
4. A death metal rooster:
5. A broken goat:
6. And one that’s screaming for his buddy Bob:
7. A Boston Terrier getting his stomach grabbed:
8. A cat barking like a dog:
9. A human saying “ha ha ha”:
10. A cat saying “NO.”:
11. And a goose marching band:
And now you’ve heard everything!
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.