3. You have the obligatory conversation with your bosses and tell a winning joke.
4. And then you see her: your office crush, chatting to colleagues.
5. Immediately you started to have naughty thoughts.
She’s so cute and it’s Christmas, maybe I should hit on her a little bit.
6. You don’t talk to her right away. You need some courage.
Shots are just normal drinks just faster, right?
8. Your crush moves nearer to you, brushing up next to you a little.
9. After a few more drinks, you end up dancing with her.
“Her hair smells like cinnamon.”
10. She quickly dodges the office manager who’s clearly pissed and heading your way.
11. You pull her to the side, not wanting to do anything in front of your work mates.
Let’s at least attempt to be discreet.
12. With no idea if she’s gay, straight, bi or horny, you suggest leaving quietly.
Oh it is on.
16. But when you wake up, she wants to have ‘a talk’.
You get it. She wants it to be a one-time thing. You were both drunk, it’s Christmas yaddah yaddah yaddah.
17. All things considered, it was a better night than what you had originally planned.
Just like every other year.
18. After that, there’s a friendly but sometimes awkward vibe at work.
Welp. It was good while it lasted.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A flash flood emergency was issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›