1. You’re still waiting on the upgrade you were promised in 2010.
2. Your boss hasn’t done any actual programming in 20 years.
Warner Bros. / Via gif-central.blogspot.com
3. The CEO pretends to understand technology but actually has no idea.
4. It takes 6 months for any project you work on to get deployed to live servers.
Warner Bros / Via stuffpoint.com
5. And even then, some executive looks at what you’re working on and decides to change everything the day before it’s supposed to roll out.
ABC / Via imagesbuddy.com
10. Or worse: You are developing a Sharepoint application.
11. When you’re on deadline, everything needs to happen as fast as possible. But when you wait for your manager to get back to you, s/he gets to take his/her own sweet time.
12. Your hardware is an ancient relic that belongs in a museum, not on your desk.
NBC / Via sooziq.com