1. This is Warren Buffett. He’s worth $53.5 billion, according to Forbes.
2. And here’s something unusual about this billionaire: He’s got a knack for taking goofy photos.
4. This is his favorite goofy photo: The pose with his wallet.
5. Here, Ed Asner’s got his wallet!
6. Here’s Buffett and LeBron James’ agent, Maverick Carter, posing with the wallet.
8. Here’s a guy* who cannot contain his excitement at the sight of the wallet!
*The guy happens to be Lloyd Blankfein, CEO and Chairman at Goldman Sachs, who can probably afford a nice wallet himself.
11. Some people want to be seen with the wallet, but they’d rather keep their identities hidden.
No idea why.
12. And some people are happy to just to smile with the wallet.
13. But here’s the thing that doesn’t make sense. Warren Buffett is worth $53.5 billion. So if you get your hands on his wallet, why would you ever let go?
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?