1. This is Warren Buffett. He’s worth $53.5 billion, according to Forbes.
2. And here’s something unusual about this billionaire: He’s got a knack for taking goofy photos.
4. This is his favorite goofy photo: The pose with his wallet.
5. Here, Ed Asner’s got his wallet!
6. Here’s Buffett and LeBron James’ agent, Maverick Carter, posing with the wallet.
8. Here’s a guy* who cannot contain his excitement at the sight of the wallet!
*The guy happens to be Lloyd Blankfein, CEO and Chairman at Goldman Sachs, who can probably afford a nice wallet himself.
10. Journalists get to touch the wallet!
That’s BuzzFeed’s Sapna Maheshwari.
11. Some people want to be seen with the wallet, but they’d rather keep their identities hidden.
No idea why.
12. And some people are happy to just to smile with the wallet.
13. But here’s the thing that doesn’t make sense. Warren Buffett is worth $53.5 billion. So if you get your hands on his wallet, why would you ever let go?
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›