1. Stuart Scott delivered an emotional speech Wednesday at the ESPY Awards after being honored with the Jimmy V Perseverance Award. He was diagnosed with cancer in 2007, and he’s still fighting.
2. Here’s his emotional story — and his even more emotional speech.
3. To every person who fights cancer, Scott had this inspiring message:
4. But he saved his most heartfelt words for his two daughters.
7. Keep on fighting, Stuart.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.