1. This is Solomon Thomas. He’s a 6’3”, 260 lb. defensive end from Coppell, Texas and he’s one of the top high school football recruits in America.
Today, he announced what school he’d be attending from three final choices: UCLA, Arkansas, and Stanford.
2. And on ESPN, he announced his pick — Stanford — not by putting on a hat…
3. …but by pulling out a tree from underneath the table.
4. A Stanford tree.
5. And then he put on these nerd glasses.
6. You’re looking at the face of a man who is about to terrorize the Pac-12 Conference, America.
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- Super Bowl 50 recap: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑