1. This is Solomon Thomas. He’s a 6’3”, 260 lb. defensive end from Coppell, Texas and he’s one of the top high school football recruits in America.
Today, he announced what school he’d be attending from three final choices: UCLA, Arkansas, and Stanford.
2. And on ESPN, he announced his pick — Stanford — not by putting on a hat…
3. …but by pulling out a tree from underneath the table.
4. A Stanford tree.
5. And then he put on these nerd glasses.
6. You’re looking at the face of a man who is about to terrorize the Pac-12 Conference, America.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?