1. This is Solomon Thomas. He’s a 6’3”, 260 lb. defensive end from Coppell, Texas and he’s one of the top high school football recruits in America.
Today, he announced what school he’d be attending from three final choices: UCLA, Arkansas, and Stanford.
2. And on ESPN, he announced his pick — Stanford — not by putting on a hat…
3. …but by pulling out a tree from underneath the table.
4. A Stanford tree.
5. And then he put on these nerd glasses.
6. You’re looking at the face of a man who is about to terrorize the Pac-12 Conference, America.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›