1. Costa Rica’s the happiest country in the world. And that’s no mistake.
2. If you lived in Costa Rica, you’d always have great surf nearby.
3. A walk through your neighborhood would look like this.
4. And every night, you’d watch sunsets like this.
6. And drinking one of the best beers in the world.
9. How magical is Costa Rica? Here, the chocolate literally grows on trees.
10. Even the sloths are insanely happy.
Costa Rica’s home to one of the biggest sloth sanctuaries in the world.
12. Here, people are always outdoors, doing amazing things.
Like going on canopy tours, which are really popular in Costa Rica.
13. It’s no surprise that with a country like this, Costa Rica’s also of the greenest countries on Earth.
14. And one of the best places in the world to go diving.
15. Plus, Costa Ricans really love animals — and do a lot to help animals in need.
16. And there’s one more reason to be excited about Costa Rica: If you lived here, you’d be celebrating the Ticos.
17. Who won Group D, and then beat Greece to make the round of eight.
18. We get it Costa Rica. Your country is pretty amazing — both on and off the fields.
19. No matter what happens in this World Cup, we know: You’ve already won.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›