1. Want to be a great fan at the World Cup? Or more specifically: Want to be as great a fan as the fans from the Netherlands? Then you’ve got some big fashion decisions to make.
2. Start with your head.
3. You’ve got to have great hair.
4. Long, flowing hair is truly important.
5. If you can dye your beard, that’s great.
6. If you can do it to your entire face, all the better.
7. And don’t be embarrassed to break out your favorite hat. It can be big.
8. It can be tiny.
9. It can even be edible!
10. Just make sure your hair makes a statement.
11. And then don’t forget about your eyes — there should always be something in your outfit that makes your eyes pop.
12. Let’s talk accessories for a second. Masks are good. Scarves are good.
13. Crowns are excellent.
14. If you’ve got a giant bow to put on your head, or a tie to accentuate that flag, go for it.
15. And remember: It’s okay to let your animal instincts show.
16. Just remember to be yourself, whether you’re hanging out with your friends…
17. …or the king and queen of your homeland.
18. And if there’s a single inch of your body not covered in your country’s colors, you might want to reconsider your priorities.
19. But this is most important of all: When your team scores, don’t forget to go absolutely wild.
20. Because this is the World Cup, and if there’s anything the Netherlands has taught us, it’s that this is a time to celebrate.
21. So smile and enjoy it!
22. Now THAT is how you do it.
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈