2. The weather’s great. Everything’s in bloom. And summer’s almost here!
5. But right in the middle, there’s May 16: A day not really notable for anything at all.
6. What’s happened on this day in history? Mary Queen of Scots fled to England on May 16, 1568.
Kinda cool, I guess.
7. The nickel was created on this day in 1866.
It’s America’s third best coin?
8. There was the Battle of Albuera in 1811.
Nobody won. True story.
10. Who was born on May 16? How about Megan Fox.
11. Adam Richman.
Has a food show that isn’t even on Food Network.
12. Tori Spelling.
Does anyone still really remember the ’90s?
13. William Seward.
Wasn’t one of the cool secretaries of state, like John Foster Dulles.