1. March Madness has finally arrived, so here’s a helpful reminder: No matter what happens to your team…
3. You’re rooting for college students aged 18 to 21.
It’s true, bro: Your hopes and dreams are being placed on people not old enough to rent a car. And most of your team can’t legally drink!
4. They have college kid problems — which makes sense because, you know, they are college kids.
For instance: They’re at the age when this mustache-hair combination is something you might leave the house with.
5. These players are impossibly young. This is the last NCAA Tournament that will ever feature players born in the ’80s. Some of the freshmen in this class were born in 1995. You have gym socks older than them!
Also, seriously, you should throw out of those gym socks. Like, do it right now.
7. (Although you’re totally welcome to call for your coach’s head. He’s one of the highest-paid employees in your state. Screw that guy.)
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›