1. March Madness has finally arrived, so here’s a helpful reminder: No matter what happens to your team…
3. You’re rooting for college students aged 18 to 21.
It’s true, bro: Your hopes and dreams are being placed on people not old enough to rent a car. And most of your team can’t legally drink!
4. They have college kid problems — which makes sense because, you know, they are college kids.
For instance: They’re at the age when this mustache-hair combination is something you might leave the house with.
5. These players are impossibly young. This is the last NCAA Tournament that will ever feature players born in the ’80s. Some of the freshmen in this class were born in 1995. You have gym socks older than them!
Also, seriously, you should throw out of those gym socks. Like, do it right now.
7. (Although you’re totally welcome to call for your coach’s head. He’s one of the highest-paid employees in your state. Screw that guy.)
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.