1. Brazil beat Croatia, 3-1, after a controversial flop in the box led to the game-winning penalty kick. So it’s no surprise that flopping is a part of Brazilian practices these days.
That’s Brazilian defender feigning injury after a “challenge” from head coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.
2. Mexico, you might want to get in some last-minute flopping practice before your match today.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›