1. Brazil beat Croatia, 3-1, after a controversial flop in the box led to the game-winning penalty kick. So it’s no surprise that flopping is a part of Brazilian practices these days.
That’s Brazilian defender feigning injury after a “challenge” from head coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.
2. Mexico, you might want to get in some last-minute flopping practice before your match today.
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›