1. Brazil beat Croatia, 3-1, after a controversial flop in the box led to the game-winning penalty kick. So it’s no surprise that flopping is a part of Brazilian practices these days.
That’s Brazilian defender feigning injury after a “challenge” from head coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.
2. Mexico, you might want to get in some last-minute flopping practice before your match today.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›