1. Brazil beat Croatia, 3-1, after a controversial flop in the box led to the game-winning penalty kick. So it’s no surprise that flopping is a part of Brazilian practices these days.
That’s Brazilian defender feigning injury after a “challenge” from head coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.
2. Mexico, you might want to get in some last-minute flopping practice before your match today.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- NATO is sending boats to the Aegean Sea to try to help combat the migrant and refugee crisis.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸