1. Team USA is in Washington, D.C., for a visit to the White House, and they’re showing off their excitement the only way Olympians can.
2. With a ton of fantastically goofy photos.
That’s luger Kate Hansen with skiiers Julia Krass, Maggie Voisin, and Annalisa Drew.
3. And some incredibly good selfies.
St. Patrick’s Day is over, Sage Kotsenburg, but we’ll allow that suit/hat combo.
4. The selfies started at an awards show in downtown D.C.
Here’s ice hockey player Amanda Kessel with the selfie skills.
5. And just continued through the team’s visit to the White House.
USA Hockey’s Hillary Knight, we see you there.
That’s snowboarder Nate Holland in the shades, and snowboard coach Peter Foley.
That’s Jordan Malone, who won silver in speed skating.
Impressive style from snowboarders Alex Deibold and Kotsenburg, and skiier Gus Kenworthy.
9. The king of selfies? Figure skater Jason Brown.
10. If you have a camera.
11. This man will find it.
12. And he will take a selfie.
13. Any time. Any place.
14. The visit wasn’t all selfies, though: Mikaela Shiffrin posed with a torch made of fruits and vegetables.
15. Bo and Sunny came out for a stroll with the team.
16. There was some light dancing.
Is this — from Kate Hansen and Jazmine Fenlator (bobsled) — the first-ever recorded instance of twerking on the White House lawn?