1. How do you feel when you see this photo?
5. Does the sight of this man flopping make you mad?
6. What do you think about players who write poetry like this?
A lightning bolt strikes
I feel a sudden energy
Thunder clouds approach
I can’t run from destiny
A tornado tears me down
But I will stand again
My life is a hurricane
But I’ll weather it to the end
7. Would it help if you could see the face of the man who wrote that? Would his general existence on our planet make you angry?
9. How about the man responsible for this foul?
10. Are you sick of seeing photos like this?
11. Do you not find signage like this clever?
12. Does this image make you a little sick to your stomach?
13. Do you think this animal has a strong resemblance to Duke’s head basketball coach?
15. Are you still incredulous that a man who looks like this won a national championship?
16. Would you rather sacrifice your firstborn than watch this video?
17. How about this one? Would watching this send you into a month of depression?
18. Is this one of the worst moments of your life?
19. How do you feel now?
Angry? Upset? Looking for a trash can to vomit in?
Then congratulations! You really hate Duke!
You’re mad, and it’s OK. Take a deep breath. Here, you might want to calm yourself down by watching this:
Just breathe, and remember: There have been 74 NCAA men’s basketball champions. 70 have been teams not named Duke.
Maybe this year, with your non-support, America can again experience the joy of watching anyone other than Duke win it all.
- The South Carolina Senate voted to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill still must be passed by the House.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.