1. You school had a reject mascot like this…if they even had one.
Scrotie the Nad from The Rhode Island School of Design
The North Carolina School of The Arts Fighting Pickle
2. You didn’t have a traditional campus.
Columbia College Chicago, Chicago, IL
5. You were often confused about people’s gender.
7. You called all of your “professors” by their first names.
9. The theater department ONLY did weird experimental pieces.
10. There were always more people taking pictures at campus protests than actual protestors.
12. The only movies you saw were ones your friends made.
13. And you couldn’t help but notice that EVERYONE in the film department ALWAYS wore a hat.
14. You could really relate to this movie.
15. Someone was ALWAYS trying to get you to buy their screenprint tees.
16. Many of your classmates refused to use modern technology.
20. You didn’t have to take hard and boring math and science classes.
23. You spent every weekend a different department’s gallery reception.
25. You went to toga party at a state school once and you felt really out of place.
26. You wrote exquisite corpses with the creative writing kids for fun.
27. You tried to make friends with the theater kids but, they were soooo cliquey and only wanted to rehearse.
28. You could hear these albums blasting from everyone’s dorms. And they were on vinyl ….obviously.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›