1. Star Wars (1977)
2. Luke Skywalker
“Frampton Comes Alive!” by Peter Frampton
Cheezy, wants to be cooler, mastered a piece of technology that became their special weapon.
3. Han Solo
“Hotel California” by the Eagles
Horny, greedy, fancies themselves irresistible to woman. Not respected by intellectuals.
“Out Of The Blue” by Electric Light Orchestra
Lovable, unthreatening, and full of bleepy sound effects.
“Introducing Sparks” by Sparks
Kinda prissy and built to sound British, rather annoying, no one’s favorite.
8. Obi-Wan Kenobi
“A Farewell To Kings” by Rush
Distrustful of corrupt politicians, highly trained, fascinated by the balance of good and evil.
“Trans-Europe Express” by Kraftwerk
Human but robotic. Great as a team but kinda weak on their own.
10. Tusken Raiders
“Never Mind The Bollocks” by The Sex Pistols
Violent, nihilistic, and extremely un-hygienic.
11. Grand Moff Tarkin
“Feels So Good” by Chuck Mangione
Heartless and not very hip. Enjoys causing pain.
“Rocket To Russia” by The Ramones
Badass, doesn’t give a fuck, just doing their job, finished in under 3 minutes.
15. Empire Strikes Back (1980)
“The Jazz Singer” soundtrack by Neil Diamond
Burdened by the legacy of their religion, talented but not sexy, balding.
17. Boba Fett
“Women And Children First” by Van Halen
Ass-kicking, couldn’t give a shit what you think, in it for the money.
18. Lando Calrissian
“Ladies’ Night” by Kool and the Gang
Smooth, getting their thing together, wears a cape sometimes, about to sell out.
19. Return of the Jedi (1983)
20. Bib Fortuna
“Sweet Dreams” by The Eurythmics
Intimidating, into dominance and submission, fluid sexuality.
21. Gamorrean Guard
“Pyromania” by Def Leppard
Thinks of itself as threatening but easily overpowered. Loses limbs.
23. Jabba The Hutt
“New York, New York: His Greatest Hits” by Frank Sinatra
In with the mob, surrounded by goons and yes-men, treats women like property.
25. Max Rebo
“Swordfishtrombones” by Tom Waits
The lonesome piano, the endless nights in the cabaret, the booze and loose women.
26. Sy Snootles
“She’s So Unusual” by Cyndi Lauper
Quirky girl power, so independent and yet desiring applause.
27. Sarlacc Pit
“Koyaanisqatsi” soundtrack by Phillip Glass
Insane, terrifying, infinite patience required,
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the state on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›