1. You hear “Aren’t you a little old…” constantly.
I don’t think “Live While We’re Young” excludes 19-year-olds.
2. When you go to concerts you’re surrounded by this:
It’s a never ending sea of 13-year-old white girls.
5. You couldn’t find a use for a One Direction lunch box.
But isn’t keeping my food safe the responsible “adult” thing to do?
7. Plus the stick-on nails are too small for your adult hands.
8. Additionally you have to pay for all this merchandise yourself.
10. The fans your age think you’re competition.
Can’t ever get it right.
12. But don’t worry, someone still loves you.
(Hint: Someone is One Direction.)
14. And you have the perfect response to fan hate:
Can’t we just all get along?
15. You can hold your own at the shows.
If I’m louder, would you see me?
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?