1. You hear “Aren’t you a little old…” constantly.
I don’t think “Live While We’re Young” excludes 19-year-olds.
2. When you go to concerts you’re surrounded by this:
It’s a never ending sea of 13-year-old white girls.
5. You couldn’t find a use for a One Direction lunch box.
But isn’t keeping my food safe the responsible “adult” thing to do?
7. Plus the stick-on nails are too small for your adult hands.
8. Additionally you have to pay for all this merchandise yourself.
10. The fans your age think you’re competition.
Can’t ever get it right.
12. But don’t worry, someone still loves you.
(Hint: Someone is One Direction.)
14. And you have the perfect response to fan hate:
Can’t we just all get along?
15. You can hold your own at the shows.
If I’m louder, would you see me?
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.