1. You hear “Aren’t you a little old…” constantly.
I don’t think “Live While We’re Young” excludes 19-year-olds.
2. When you go to concerts you’re surrounded by this:
It’s a never ending sea of 13-year-old white girls.
5. You couldn’t find a use for a One Direction lunch box.
But isn’t keeping my food safe the responsible “adult” thing to do?
7. Plus the stick-on nails are too small for your adult hands.
8. Additionally you have to pay for all this merchandise yourself.
10. The fans your age think you’re competition.
Can’t ever get it right.
12. But don’t worry, someone still loves you.
(Hint: Someone is One Direction.)
14. And you have the perfect response to fan hate:
Can’t we just all get along?
15. You can hold your own at the shows.
If I’m louder, would you see me?
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona early this morning. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS, U.S. Defense Department officials announced. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›