1. You hear “Aren’t you a little old…” constantly.
I don’t think “Live While We’re Young” excludes 19-year-olds.
2. When you go to concerts you’re surrounded by this:
It’s a never ending sea of 13-year-old white girls.
5. You couldn’t find a use for a One Direction lunch box.
But isn’t keeping my food safe the responsible “adult” thing to do?
7. Plus the stick-on nails are too small for your adult hands.
8. Additionally you have to pay for all this merchandise yourself.
10. The fans your age think you’re competition.
Can’t ever get it right.
12. But don’t worry, someone still loves you.
(Hint: Someone is One Direction.)
14. And you have the perfect response to fan hate:
Can’t we just all get along?
15. You can hold your own at the shows.
If I’m louder, would you see me?
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›