1. The day has arrived — you have exhausted all pairs of underwear and socks.
2. So the first thing you do is try to separate colors, whites and darks… but what about grey? Is grey a color? It’s between white and black, where the hell does it go?!
I’ll just put it in colored this time around I guess…
3. Then you need to pick which detergent to use…
Liquid? Powder? Pods?! WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE
4. Then you need to put your detergent of choice in one of these things…
Where does it go? Why are there so many holes? WTF is that blue thing?
6. Then you have to pick a wash setting…
Cold? Hot? Warm? Cool? Quick wash? Permanent Press? WHY SO MANY
7. Then you finally have about 40 minutes to an hour to relax.
8. Until two hours later when you realize you forgot you had clothes in the wash.
Aaaaaand they start to smell moldy which defeats the purpose of you washing them in the first place
9. Still, you throw them in the dryer for a good hour anyway.
10. But because of your ADD you leave them sitting in the dryer.
12. So you run the dryer again, hoping an extra 15 minutes will fix the problem.
13. And when they come out warm and (mostly) wrinkle free, you feel so accomplished!
14. Until you remember you have to fold and put them away.
15. But because you are lazy, you fall asleep with the clothes still laid out on your bed.
16. And they sit there haunting you…
“Eh, I’ll just do it later”
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?