1. The day has arrived — you have exhausted all pairs of underwear and socks.
2. So the first thing you do is try to separate colors, whites and darks… but what about grey? Is grey a color? It’s between white and black, where the hell does it go?!
I’ll just put it in colored this time around I guess…
3. Then you need to pick which detergent to use…
Liquid? Powder? Pods?! WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE
4. Then you need to put your detergent of choice in one of these things…
Where does it go? Why are there so many holes? WTF is that blue thing?
6. Then you have to pick a wash setting…
Cold? Hot? Warm? Cool? Quick wash? Permanent Press? WHY SO MANY
7. Then you finally have about 40 minutes to an hour to relax.
8. Until two hours later when you realize you forgot you had clothes in the wash.
Aaaaaand they start to smell moldy which defeats the purpose of you washing them in the first place
9. Still, you throw them in the dryer for a good hour anyway.
10. But because of your ADD you leave them sitting in the dryer.
12. So you run the dryer again, hoping an extra 15 minutes will fix the problem.
13. And when they come out warm and (mostly) wrinkle free, you feel so accomplished!
14. Until you remember you have to fold and put them away.
15. But because you are lazy, you fall asleep with the clothes still laid out on your bed.
16. And they sit there haunting you…
“Eh, I’ll just do it later”
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.