1. Hannibal & Will & Grace.
GIFs from Hannibal with quotes from Will & Grace.
2. Garfield Minus Garfield Plus Garfield.
Images from Garfield Minus Garfield, with added Andrew Garfield.
3. Kale Explains It All.
In which Kale answers all your burning questions.
4. “Overheard at Oxford” Quotes As Daily Mail Headlines.
Real things overheard at Oxford University on the cover of the Daily Mail.
5. Pornhub Comments As Opening Lines On Tinder.
Trying to get dates on Tinder using things men say about women on Pornhub.
6. Humans of Dudley.
Like Humans of New York. But, you know. In Dudley.
“I wear my visor sideways because people said I look like a duck with it on straight.”
“What would you do to improve Dudley?”
“What team do you support?”
“What are you doing in Dudley?”
7. Fuck Yeah! Frank Langella.
Who’s your favorite actor? Frank Langella? Of course it is.
8. Only Farage and Horses.
9. Every Aldi.
There are 9,600 Aldi supermarkets in the world. Here are all of them.
10. I’m With The Miliband.
Classic rock covers improved by Ed Miliband.
11. A Slice of Misery.
Really sad people posing with pizza.
12. The Poetry Of Yahoo! Answers.
Terrible questions. Average poetry.
13. Hipster Coffee Signs
Funny signs outside hipster coffee shops.
14. Everyday Achievement Unlocked.
X-Box Live achievements handed out for everyday things.
You should start one of these. Let me know if you do!
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›