1. Rainbow Rowell is an American author, most famous for her breakout Young Adult novel, Eleanor & Park.
2. In an interview with The Bookseller, Rowell revealed she began writing Harry Potter fan fiction after becoming “kind of depressed” between books.
3. The novella, which Rowell has never published online, focuses on Harry and Draco, or “Drarry”, a popular romantic pairing in Harry Potter fan fiction.
4. Rowell told The Bookseller. “It’s Harry and Draco as a couple who have been married for many years, and they’re raising Harry’s kids.”
She added that Ginny was still involved with the kids and had “not been vilified”.
5. “It’s them dealing with attachment parenting and step-parents and all these middle-aged issues of what it means to be a step-parent.”
6. “Someday I’ll meet J. K. Rowling and I’ll be mortified. If our paths were ever to cross, I don’t want this to come up.”
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›