2. He sold the social network to News Corp. in 2005, for a cool $580 million.
3. Tom left Myspace in 2009, and now travels the world being amazing at Instagram.
11. To Timbuk2.*
*Also not a place. There is a Timbuktu, but Tom doesn’t seem to have been.
16. Because he is really, really, ridiculously good at Instagram.
21. Only science has seen the moon this close before.
Source: myspacetom on Instagram.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.