2. He sold the social network to News Corp. in 2005, for a cool $580 million.
3. Tom left Myspace in 2009, and now travels the world being amazing at Instagram.
11. To Timbuk2.*
*Also not a place. There is a Timbuktu, but Tom doesn’t seem to have been.
12. Tom’s Instagram is a feed of never ending delight.
15. And we are living it vicariously through him.
16. Because he is really, really, ridiculously good at Instagram.
21. Only science has seen the moon this close before.
26. But mostly you’ll learn one important lesson.
27. Tom from Myspace is better at Instagram than you are.
Source: myspacetom on Instagram.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›