2. He sold the social network to News Corp. in 2005, for a cool $580 million.
3. Tom left Myspace in 2009, and now travels the world being amazing at Instagram.
11. To Timbuk2.*
*Also not a place. There is a Timbuktu, but Tom doesn’t seem to have been.
16. Because he is really, really, ridiculously good at Instagram.
21. Only science has seen the moon this close before.
Source: myspacetom on Instagram.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›