2. He sold the social network to News Corp. in 2005, for a cool $580 million.
3. Tom left Myspace in 2009, and now travels the world being amazing at Instagram.
11. To Timbuk2.*
*Also not a place. There is a Timbuktu, but Tom doesn’t seem to have been.
16. Because he is really, really, ridiculously good at Instagram.
21. Only science has seen the moon this close before.
Source: myspacetom on Instagram.
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.