1. Keep it simple and say it with a card.
Lined with hearts to soften the blow.
4. You can get really specific.
An original painting!
5. Also, cross stitching is nice.
A classic craft tested by time.
6. They can even wear it.
Close to their heart.
8. Or just type it out.
Everyone likes getting postcards in the mail.
9. Then spell it out.
Journaling helps clear the mind.
10. With the proper writing implements, obviously.
Give two and keep one for yourself for future writing projects.
11. Sometimes words aren’t even necessary.
There’s no one who wouldn’t want this on their front lawn.