1. Your parents often called you by the wrong name…
2. Your extended family thought you were your older sibling.
3. You had no baby book or pictures of just you.
4. You always got the worst parts when playing pretend…
5. …or having to be the student in School and actually do work.
7. …except when you started to cry at the dinner table.
8. Then you would leave and eavesdrop on what was being said.
9. You were always last to know any piece of family business.
10. Your parents couldn’t be bothered when you did something wrong.
11. Your parents stopped paying someone to babysit you.
12. And you learned how to get your own way when left with your siblings.
13. You spent a lot of time hearing your parents praise your older siblings…
17. At least one drunk family member has made a joke about you being an accident.
19. Everyone treated you like a baby for a long time.
- At least three police officers in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›