1. Your parents often called you by the wrong name…
5. …or having to be the student in School and actually do work.
9. You were always last to know any piece of family business.
10. Your parents couldn’t be bothered when you did something wrong.
12. And you learned how to get your own way when left with your siblings.
13. You spent a lot of time hearing your parents praise your older siblings…
17. At least one drunk family member has made a joke about you being an accident.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.