1. Your parents often called you by the wrong name…
5. …or having to be the student in School and actually do work.
9. You were always last to know any piece of family business.
10. Your parents couldn’t be bothered when you did something wrong.
12. And you learned how to get your own way when left with your siblings.
13. You spent a lot of time hearing your parents praise your older siblings…
17. At least one drunk family member has made a joke about you being an accident.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store.