1. Your parents often called you by the wrong name…
5. …or having to be the student in School and actually do work.
9. You were always last to know any piece of family business.
10. Your parents couldn’t be bothered when you did something wrong.
12. And you learned how to get your own way when left with your siblings.
13. You spent a lot of time hearing your parents praise your older siblings…
17. At least one drunk family member has made a joke about you being an accident.
In The News Today
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issues its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›