1. Your parents often called you by the wrong name…
5. …or having to be the student in School and actually do work.
9. You were always last to know any piece of family business.
10. Your parents couldn’t be bothered when you did something wrong.
12. And you learned how to get your own way when left with your siblings.
13. You spent a lot of time hearing your parents praise your older siblings…
17. At least one drunk family member has made a joke about you being an accident.
In The News Today
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›