1. Your teachers told you football was for boys.
Courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures / Via cdn.blisstree.com
2. You got teased by other girls for not shopping at the girly stores.
3. You played drums in the school band instead of flute or violin.
5. You were constantly looking for a Y shaped stick so you could make one of these.
6. You only wore dresses to weddings or funerals.
Peter Macdiarmid / Getty Images
7. When all your friends were riding pink bikes with pom-poms on the handlebars you were riding things like this.
8. You’d choose to watch The Mighty Ducks over Disney princess movies any day.
Courtesy of Walt Disney Pictures / Via effyeahmightyducks.tumblr.com
11. You were always the toughest Power Ranger on the block for Halloween.
15. You were always on the lookout for rollie pollie bugs when you were outside.
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›