1. Your teachers told you football was for boys.
Courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures / Via cdn.blisstree.com
2. You got teased by other girls for not shopping at the girly stores.
3. You played drums in the school band instead of flute or violin.
5. You were constantly looking for a Y shaped stick so you could make one of these.
6. You only wore dresses to weddings or funerals.
Peter Macdiarmid / Getty Images
7. When all your friends were riding pink bikes with pom-poms on the handlebars you were riding things like this.
8. You’d choose to watch The Mighty Ducks over Disney princess movies any day.
Courtesy of Walt Disney Pictures / Via effyeahmightyducks.tumblr.com
11. You were always the toughest Power Ranger on the block for Halloween.
15. You were always on the lookout for rollie pollie bugs when you were outside.
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›