3. The one with legs that go on for days/weeks/years/millennia.
4. The one where they’re auditioning for an off-broadway interpretive dance production.
7. The one whose crazy gorilla biceps want to escape from his arms.
10. The one whose life was really changed by yoga, honestly you should try it.
11. The one where they obviously have metal rods for spines.
12. The one who just isn’t in as good shape as he used to be.
13. The one with fists bigger than his head. #gymrat #getswole #yolo
Inspired by The CW’s “Arrow”
Devil-may-care playboy Oliver Queen’s core concerns were fast cars and faster living, but that was before the accident. Stranded alone on a deserted island, Queen recasts himself as a hardened survivor, willing to do whatever it takes to make it home alive. Long thought dead in the public eye, he returns to Starling City as the vigilante archer Arrow, hellbent on quashing the criminal element that’s run rampant in his leave.